Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

When meeting a larger cat

Make like a sideways Christmas Tree


Excitement. I got to ride in a car. They are rather strange animals as you can get inside them. Not your usual animal. They have things called doors that open and then they make a growly noise as they move forward and a beeping noise when they move backwards.

I think I prefer being a kitten. When I grow up, I am definitely going to be a cat, not a car.

Whoa! I stepped out of my carry basket into a completely different world. I found a pink handbag with a long strap that was really good to chew. 


Kate Spade handbags are great to chew


And after that, I decided to have a little walk around. My back legs don't work that well still, so I look like John Wayne just off his horse. I don't have a horse, but I think I might have been born in the Year of the Horse. I wonder if that means I might grow up to be a horse not a cat?

It was then that I met him. Or rather I bumped into him while I was dashing around having an explore. That's what cats are supposed to do, so I need to practice: explore and be curious.

He was a really huge fluffy white cat. He stood and looked at me. How silly is that? I mean everyone has seen a Titus kitten bounding and bouncing around. 

Instinctively, I knew. When in danger, I had to turn sideways and make like an angry Christmas tree with a spiky bog-brush tail. I gave him a hiss for good measure too. To my surprise, it worked and he ran off. 


When in danger, make like a sideways, spiky Xmas tree!


Way to go!

I am Titus the scary cheeky cat!

Then one of my new humans who wears a bell around her neck took me up some stairs to another universe where I could play and then sit on her lap - I like bells - maybe I could be a Tibetan cat? 

When she leant over her desk, I managed to grab hold of the prayer ball with the bell that she was wearing. 

What excellent fun all of this is. 



Kitten nap
It does get rather tiring though.

So I think I better take a cat - or in my case, because I am not a cat yet - kitten nap.





No comments:

Post a Comment