Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

How not to get shut in the fridge

Adventure time yesterday.

I bounded downstairs, or rather I felt like I was bounding downstairs - I am not allowed on the stairs yet as they have holes in between them. 

Something about falling through.

The visit was to the kitchen. There was cooking going on. And stuff outside, and then there are cupboards but you can't open them unless you are really strong.

One day I am going to be extremely strong.

There is this large grey metal box that when the door gets opened, gives you a quick blast of cold. I tried climbing in to investigate, but then the door started to close. 

I think I shall give the fridge a pass for the moment. 

Maybe I'll save that for another day.

I found corn chips as well when she wasn't looking - they make a crunch noise when you eat them - like munchy cat food.

Cooking means meals, that means food, which in turn involves eating. 

Tomato sauce with lots of vegetables chopped into it is a little green for me. 

I wondered if it was for me or whether I would get some more of that Burp cat food - excellent stuff that!

I decided the only way was to make sure that my human knew that Burp was for me and tomatoes are a no-no.
I think she got the point.



No comments:

Post a Comment