Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Adventures on my new planet

I went for an explore today. I tried a different country, it was called the master bedroom. It was huge!

I think there are some more countries to explore, but that involves going down stairs and I am not sure I can do that yet - they've got gaps and I might fall through.

Well, the master bedroom country was so immense that I got lost by the curtains and ended up slightly upset. I decided after that to spend some quality time near my pet carrier.
I am giving adventure a rest for a while
It wasn't long before I decided to play hide and seek with one of my new humans. I found an excellent spot, just behind the bed.

There is a little nook, where the lights are - Titus sized for now.
Googling around
After lunch, I tried my paws at some technology.

I tried googling, but all I got in response was the message:

'this is an error'

Not much good this Google thing.

Cuddles are cool
The advantage of having a few humans is that you get cuddled a lot.

This is rather nice when you are tired or if you want to play. 



I think I could star in the next Greek hero film

And sometimes they find a Titus-sized basket so I can practice being the figurehead of a ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment