Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Mice and Men, or is it Mice and Rats?

During the day, I find myself visiting three countries and sometimes taking the human plane down the stairs to the kitchen. But mostly, I travel between the master bedroom country, the bathroom country and the study. 
I wasn't really chewing wires, honest!

Wow the study is interesting. Full of nooks and crannies - and wires! 

And then there's that Google thing, I am giving it a miss for the moment. It couldn't handle the number of characters I typed in the url search yesterday. 

Maybe Google doesn't believe in infinity?

So, after having a good chew at the iPhone sync cord, I noticed that there was a contraption that my human kept moving around. 

It definitely required some investigation.


Where is the head?
The perplexing thing about this contraption is that it is called a mouse. A computer mouse. So, I suppose it belongs to the computer? 

And there is that Google thing again. 
Now, how does this move?



Strange. 

So I took a look.

I thought that a mouse was supposed to have a head.

And a tail.

This is definitely not the right type of mouse to be playing cat and mouse with.

I think my human realised as this afternoon she brought me a white rat with a pink tail. 

This is just the best!
Practicing my rat catcher skills

Finally, I get to practice my rat and mice catching and killing skills! 

This will come in very useful at some point in time. 



I am not quite sure why it will be useful. 

So far I have not encountered any rats or mice in the three countries I have visited, nor the one down the stairs. 

Although, I have met the huge fluffy white cat again. I am getting rather skilled at Christmas-treeing my tail and giving him a scare. 

I suppose that is what you call a scaredy cat.




No comments:

Post a Comment