Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Posing for the Camera

Taking a selfie means adjusting the focus
When having your photograph taken, it is extremely important that you are in the right frame of mind and in the right part of the frame.
However, if you are a bouncy, cheeky kitten, then the apparatus that is being used to take the photograph is extremely interesting.

Striking a pose
I have never heard of Madonna. Well, what do you expect? I am only 10 weeks old and I am not yet up on music and other things.

However, I did hear that she recommends that you strike a pose.
And here I am looking ultra cute

So I did.



All this excitement and jumping around made me rather sleepy.

Not sure about the rabbit with the carrot


So I had an early night.

You never know what adventures are waiting around the corner or under the sink, the bed, the sofa, or on the desk, tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment