Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

My Name is Titus

Hello, my name is Titus. 


I am not sure what it was before, but it is Titus now.

I decided to start a blog because there are not many cats or humans or anything really, that gets to have an adventure like I am having before they are 10 weeks old.

I am a cat. Well, a kitten really, but I will be a cat when I grow up.

I am not sure what happened to my mummy or the rest of my family. I was just there wandering around one day when a really kind lady found me and gave me a cuddle.

She took me to a place called Namly Veterinary Clinic, where I got checked out by a cool Vet, Dr Ling and given something to make sure I didn't have wormy things inside me and other things.

It was all rather scary really, but they don't call me Titus for nothing! 

I wasn't called Titus then, but I think I knew that was what my name was going to be.

Unfortunately, the nice lady who found me wasn't able to keep me. 

So I had to find a new home. I suppose I was alright wandering around the streets, but it can get a bit scary at night or if you fall in a storm drain.

As luck would have it, another Vet called Dr Oksana Bodnaruk knew a family who had just lost one of their cats - so by looking ultra cute, I managed to find a way to cheer them up. And now I am on my way to adopt them as my family!





No comments:

Post a Comment