Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Advice - don't piss on the bed

After the Sunday night adventure of a huge flying cockroach visiting the bedroom - even I was scared so I hid under the bed, everyone was rather tired.

Mum screamed, Max who had come in the room screamed, grabbed a pillow and pulled the duvet off the bed, just in case. Good thing he did!

Then Mum did that hissy zapping thing with the Bagon mega death breath gun. The roach flittered, fluttered and landed on the clean sheet of the bed. 

I popped my head out from under the table to see what was going on.

More screams, so I hid again.

Then it got exciting. Roach removed and disposed of. Bedsheets removed and changed. Ooh - ooh, what fun it is when the bed gets changed for a second time in the same day!

Then the humans went to sleep. Only I wanted to play.

That was Sunday.

Monday: Mum looked like a zombie, only I could see her eyes were real and her skin wasn't falling off. I don't know how I knew that about zombies, but I did. I think I overheard it on the TV.


I noticed that Mum drinks out of a tall pot of water, so I decided to try my hand or mouth at that yesterday - I have given up on the tea thing, it just tastes strange. Then I went on a technology exploration.

Rather a good idea having so much water, but it might get difficult when my head grows.


So with all that water in my stomach, and all the excitement of bed time, I had an accident. On the new bed covers and duvet. It was clear liquid, so I didn't think it mattered. But it did.

I got shut in the bathroom.

That wasn't fair.

So I complained.

And then I protested. 

I was quite proud of my protest.

Mum called me a delinquent kitten. Not sure what that means, but I think it means she was not very happy with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment