Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Cat Alarms

There are a few videos on YouTube showing cats waking up their owners. Mr Fluffy, as that is what I call him, bangs on the bedroom door if my human doesn't get up.

My approach is more subtle. After all I am Titus the coolest cat around.


Although I haven't drunk any milk yet and I am told that it is 'cool for cats'.

There is an alarm that goes off every morning at about 6.30am. It sounds like crickets churruping. So I know that my human is going to get up, so I sit and wait while she rubs her eyes.

Why do humans rub their eyes?

I mean I don't rub my eyes.
I just blink and squint a little and then open my eyes, WIDE!

I know I am going to get some food once the alarm has gone off, so there really is no need to waste energy bothering my human.

However, there are the odd days, and they really are odd as the morning routine is all wrong, when she does not get up at 6.30am and the alarm goes off later. 

This is when I need to give her a little nudge.

Tactics I have used so far:

Biting the cheek - got a tap on the nose for that.

Nibbling the eyebrow - got a push for that.

Pinging the bra strap - got picked up and put on the floor for that one!

Licking the eyebrow - that was a good one, until she put her hands over her face, so I chewed on her fingers instead.

I did try sticking my nose in her eye to see if it would open, but I found myself severely reprimanded. 

I mean what is wrong with my nose?





No comments:

Post a Comment